Movement of the Goddess
elementsofhealthyoga.com - Honour the light within
My Blog

Movement of the Goddess

Calling my fellow GODDESSES! So what does that mean to you? Does it intrigue you or frighten you-? either way the study of ourselves can be a study of the inner feminine divine in us all.  The Yogis knew this as Shakti a source of the feminine light & creative power. There's a wonderful quote I'd love to share and I think this can speak to most women of today. "What is a Goddess? - A woman who is in the process of learning to know, accept and love herself on all levels, Mind Body Spirit. A woman who, because she focuses on personal growth and self awareness- experiences a life increasingly filled with peace, love, joy, passion and fun. A woman that understands that she has unlimited capacity to make her life anything she wants. A woman who is inspired to give to those around her because of her sense of gratitude and abundance."  I don't have the credit for this one but will aim to find out as I feel this exemplifies the changes and different roles women are bringing forth for themselves as a modern day Goddess :) Jai Maa!

24 Comments to Movement of the Goddess:

Comments RSS
Custom essay on November-22-16 12:15 AM
Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.

best essay writing help on June-01-18 2:26 AM
I checked all the schedules of your yoga because I am interested to attend one of your yoga classes. I have an anger management problem and my friends recommended to attend yoga sessions for me to fix my issues. I looked all over the internet some yoga class and some of them are not suited for my schedule. One of my friends recommended your sessions to me and I found out that your schedules are really fit to my schedules. I can't wait to attend the yoga sessions and I hope my issues will be all fixed.

superiorpapers on July-05-18 6:45 AM
Yoga has a lot of benefits for an individual. This can help them to focus and to relax their mind and body. It helps us to be physically and mentally fit. Yoga can improve our inner body like our blood pressure and outer body like increasing our flexibility. I have fixed my schedule to fit your class' availability because having a yoga class is also one of the things I wanted to do for me to improve myself, physically and mentally. Through your help, I hope to see the progress soon.

assignment assistance on October-20-17 1:06 AM
There are many elements of yoga exercise but it's just require instructor that provides some of the best training method. I truly happy to find the information about your Yoga academy and I prefer to all that join for the best instruction and training.

uk on October-20-17 3:19 AM
It looks that this recipe will result some really delicious food. I'm thankful to you that you shared it. I'll surely try it at home.

uk writing company on October-30-17 2:55 AM

Anonymous on November-12-17 8:38 AM

write an essay for me on January-25-18 6:25 AM
Women's empowerment is now a great result of the advanced and improved technology.There are many ways for the betterment of the equal participation into the social interacion.

petterson on January-29-18 5:48 AM
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!

aadhar card download by name and date of birth on March-12-18 8:34 AM
Download Aadhar Card:- Anyone who will download aadhar card they required Enrollment Number, Aadhar Number, DOB, Name and Mobile Number.

aadhar card status by name and pin code on March-15-18 7:40 AM
According to RBI rules, the substances making internet business exchanges are required to give PIN while executing an online exchange.

aadhar card update on May-12-18 8:11 AM
On the off chance that you need to enlist or include your versatile number in aadhar card first time, at that point you should need to go to your closest Aadhar Center where they effortlessly refresh

flipkart hdfc offers on May-17-18 3:37 AM
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..

olymptrade on May-21-18 3:42 AM
Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up.

Charlie on May-31-18 6:49 AM

aussiewriter.com review on May-31-18 6:54 PM
Movement of goodness only take sign in yourself, it all depends upon your mind. If you have the capability to absorb any situation, definitely it would help you to leave a good impression of your personality otherwise vice versa.

Anonymous on June-01-18 2:11 AM
Nice

storspelare on June-01-18 8:15 AM
The same goes for non-money comps; If you add enough cash to the recreations,

edubirdie reviews on June-02-18 10:42 AM
One is that buying drugs online is actually less convenient than buying them in a brick-and-mortar shop. In accordance with Chinese regulations, online pharmacies can only sell over-the-counter medications, so anyone looking for prescription drugs online is out of luck.

how to get pictures off a broken phone on June-26-18 11:47 PM
As a highly rewarded, easy to run, and absolutely free affiliate program, MiniTool Affiliate Program allows every affiliate to earn attractive commission from orders he made, and the commission rate reaches to 70%. Moreover, there are lots of flagship products for every affiliate to choose, and we will track every affiliated order for up to 120 days. Most importantly, the commission will be assigned to your account exactly and punctually.

social media agency dubai on July-17-18 6:41 AM
Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post.

Bet at home on July-22-18 12:56 PM
Premium Author Terria Butler Contemplations to purchase cover from the gambling club cover provider.

ccnjredcross on August-05-18 2:35 AM
Cultural reforms to avoid such abuses may help our society and community to grow in multiple ways as it has variety and aggression in it. As a writer, I would suggest you crawl for pages and do your work smartly as it would guide you to make enough money. Thanks a lot for sharing such wonderful information and guiding principals with us. Amazing work by the way.

linkter on August-15-18 1:51 AM
He asked your friend Goddess which means powerful and good not meaning that he abused you friend. You are thinking that he was afraid of your friend that's why he named your friend as Goddess. Maybe you are right but You should know that Goddess means is not bad it can be good also. Ask your friend to have patience in her behavior so that people can understand her and can enjoy with her.