elementsofhealthyoga.com - Honour the light within
RSS

Recent Posts

New Location! 7 Library Lane - rear Main St Stouffville& Mill st.
Movement of the Goddess
2 week free trial-Soul stouffville Yoga patrons
Vata Season
Embrace Yoga

Categories

inspired thoughts
yoga in Stouffville
powered by

My Blog

Movement of the Goddess

Calling my fellow GODDESSES! So what does that mean to you? Does it intrigue you or frighten you-? either way the study of ourselves can be a study of the inner feminine divine in us all.  The Yogis knew this as Shakti a source of the feminine light & creative power. There's a wonderful quote I'd love to share and I think this can speak to most women of today. "What is a Goddess? - A woman who is in the process of learning to know, accept and love herself on all levels, Mind Body Spirit. A woman who, because she focuses on personal growth and self awareness- experiences a life increasingly filled with peace, love, joy, passion and fun. A woman that understands that she has unlimited capacity to make her life anything she wants. A woman who is inspired to give to those around her because of her sense of gratitude and abundance."  I don't have the credit for this one but will aim to find out as I feel this exemplifies the changes and different roles women are bringing forth for themselves as a modern day Goddess :) Jai Maa!

18 Comments to Movement of the Goddess:

Comments RSS
Custom essay on November-22-16 12:15 AM
Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.

best essay writing help on June-01-18 2:26 AM
I checked all the schedules of your yoga because I am interested to attend one of your yoga classes. I have an anger management problem and my friends recommended to attend yoga sessions for me to fix my issues. I looked all over the internet some yoga class and some of them are not suited for my schedule. One of my friends recommended your sessions to me and I found out that your schedules are really fit to my schedules. I can't wait to attend the yoga sessions and I hope my issues will be all fixed.

assignment assistance on October-20-17 1:06 AM
There are many elements of yoga exercise but it's just require instructor that provides some of the best training method. I truly happy to find the information about your Yoga academy and I prefer to all that join for the best instruction and training.

uk on October-20-17 3:19 AM
It looks that this recipe will result some really delicious food. I'm thankful to you that you shared it. I'll surely try it at home.

uk writing company on October-30-17 2:55 AM

Anonymous on November-12-17 8:38 AM

write an essay for me on January-25-18 6:25 AM
Women's empowerment is now a great result of the advanced and improved technology.There are many ways for the betterment of the equal participation into the social interacion.

petterson on January-29-18 5:48 AM
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!

aadhar card download by name and date of birth on March-12-18 8:34 AM
Download Aadhar Card:- Anyone who will download aadhar card they required Enrollment Number, Aadhar Number, DOB, Name and Mobile Number.

aadhar card status by name and pin code on March-15-18 7:40 AM
According to RBI rules, the substances making internet business exchanges are required to give PIN while executing an online exchange.

aadhar card update on May-12-18 8:11 AM
On the off chance that you need to enlist or include your versatile number in aadhar card first time, at that point you should need to go to your closest Aadhar Center where they effortlessly refresh

flipkart hdfc offers on May-17-18 3:37 AM
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..

olymptrade on May-21-18 3:42 AM
Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up.

Charlie on May-31-18 6:49 AM

aussiewriter.com review on May-31-18 6:54 PM
Movement of goodness only take sign in yourself, it all depends upon your mind. If you have the capability to absorb any situation, definitely it would help you to leave a good impression of your personality otherwise vice versa.

Anonymous on June-01-18 2:11 AM
Nice

storspelare on June-01-18 8:15 AM
The same goes for non-money comps; If you add enough cash to the recreations,

edubirdie reviews on June-02-18 10:42 AM
One is that buying drugs online is actually less convenient than buying them in a brick-and-mortar shop. In accordance with Chinese regulations, online pharmacies can only sell over-the-counter medications, so anyone looking for prescription drugs online is out of luck.