elementsofhealthyoga.com - Honour the light within
RSS

Recent Posts

New Location! 7 Library Lane - rear Main St Stouffville& Mill st.
Movement of the Goddess
2 week free trial-Soul stouffville Yoga patrons
Vata Season
Embrace Yoga

Categories

inspired thoughts
yoga in Stouffville
powered by

My Blog

Vata Season

EMBRACE THE VATA NATURE OF THE SEASON
Vata is the natural state that represents the Element AIR and with this comes a state of movement, dry and coolness. Well it may be a bit wet lately but I would say the heavy winds have kicked up a lot of movement which can bring about change and shift within the body. If you're finding an heightened state of awareness or anxiety, start to look within to create peace and calm. A few moments of inner peace and stillness will counter act the forcefulness of this season.
Meditation is key :) Namaste K.

6 Comments to Vata Season:

Comments RSS
Buy on September-19-17 1:39 AM
Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.
Reply to comment

http://essaysmama.com/ on October-01-17 11:55 PM
There are many elements of yoga exercise but it's just require instructor that provides some of the best training method. I truly happy to find the information about your Yoga academy and I prefer to all that join for the best instruction and training.
Reply to comment

www.bestessaypoint.co.uk on October-21-17 4:33 AM
the intervention on our manufacturing unit many other, suspicious people to fulfill aid actually pertaining to superior style.
Reply to comment

free custom assignments online on October-21-17 4:33 AM
Appreciated perusing the article above , truly clarifies everything in detail,the article is extremely fascinating and effective.Thank you and good fortunes for the up and coming article.
Reply to comment

help with essay on October-21-17 4:35 AM
Appreciated perusing the article above This article is followed by many people to find reviews. every post needed for understanding your? website shared new concepts. Then all the people enjoyed with the great values and pages.
Reply to comment

can someone do my assignment for me< on January-05-18 12:37 AM
Color melt chocolate to ash blonde ombre and the more thoughts and the more process as well. Keep visiting this salonkj blog for the impressive words to even describe how much I love this cool color combination.
Reply to comment